1) Go swimming.
My family's cat when I was younger. He used to love standing in the pool. Weird cat.
2) Sit and read on the back porch with a beer.
3) Go see a Round Rock Express baseball game with hubs and my sister- and brother-in-law.
4) Eat a sno-cone.
5) Watch Matt's college roommate get married.
6) Go camping at the lake.
Our pasty, pasty selves at Inks Lake, 2009
7) Take a trip.
8) Go to a barbecue.
9) Go to a bar and sit on the patio.
10) Spit watermelon seeds.
11) Play disc golf.
My BIL, Matt and me, October 2012. Technically not summer, but it's Texas, so it was still warm.
12) Play mini-golf.
13) Go to a waterpark.
14) Watch fireworks.
15) Wear a floppy hat.
16) Wear flip-flops.
17) Ride on a boat.
18) Go to an outdoor concert or festival.
19) Drive with the windows rolled down and the music up loud. (19b, Find a summer jam to listen to on repeat.)
20) Eat ice cream in a cone, not in a bowl.
21) Go on a picnic.
22) Watch the stars.
23) Stay up all night.
24) See the sun rise.
25) Dangle my feet in the water.
26) Go exploring.
27) Read something totally fluffy and un-literary.
28) Paint toenails a ridiculously bright color.
29) Go for a walk after the sun goes down (or before it comes up).
30) Run through a sprinkler.
What's on your summer list?
Follow me on Instagram! I'll be posting pics there showing my progress over the next few months!