Friday, April 27, 2012

Food for Friday

I may have eaten your Appreciation Twix bar, and you may have eaten my Appreciation gummy snacks, but that just proves that we really appreciate food.

You let me talk you into getting Korean takeout, even though you don't really like most Asian foods.

When I made chicken wings in the Crock Pot, you ate them even though you don't like messy foods.

You're super excited about the anniversary cakes we're going to get next month, and if we had it our way, we'd get exact replicas of our wedding cakes. Multiple tiers and all. And eat them all by ourselves.

We haven't gotten to see much of each other this week except at meal times, which is why these are all food-related. But I'll take what I can get, because I kinda like you. :)

We've seriously been talking about these cakes for the last 11 months. No joke.

No comments

Post a Comment