Friday, April 20, 2012

5 Things I Learned This Week

1) I really like Greek yogurt. I don't know why it took me so long to jump on this particular bandwagon. I was afraid it was going to be gross and sour cream-like, but I think like it more than regular yogurt.

2) So does Elliott.

All up in my lap, waiting for me to let her lick the spoon.

3) Never tell your husband that maybe you have enough shoes just because you're out of closet space.

4) When your computer battery goes kaput, paying for a new one makes you want to die.

5) My grandpa has become a biker. He and some of the other men in his retirement community like to explore the bicycle trails nearby, and my grandma says they go out for hours. I don't even remember the last time I owned a bicycle. My grandparents have more fun than I do.

What nuggets of wisdom have you picked up this week?

2 comments

  1. I feel ya on number 4! My motherboard went kaput this week. Why can't technology just last forever (or until you're ready to replace it)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandfather is a biker too! He has cycled through Chile, Uganda, Tanzania, and part of China. He is fitter than me :(

    ReplyDelete