Friday, March 2, 2012

You Know You Want to Be A Chocoholic Too

Matt recently had a birthday. He's now an old man, according to himself. (He is wrong.)

We had people over to grill burgers and play darts and games. I made him a cake, inspired by this site, which I found through Pinterest. (There really is cake buried under all the candy. It is yellow cake with milk chocolate frosting.)


It was delicious. And maybe a little sugar-coma-inducing.

Happy birthday, babe. I'm sorry I forgot to write it on your Facebook wall.

What's your favorite type of cake?

3 comments

  1. I'm not a big cake fan, but would be all over the top and sides of your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....holy deliciousness! Must try this!! found you via weddingbee :)

    -Charlene
    www.becomingthebarrs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that cake is intense! It looks so delicious, but I feel like I might OD after a few bites. :) Currently, my favorite cake is red velvet. Yum!

    ReplyDelete