Monday, February 13, 2012

Instagram

I know I'm way behind the times, but I just got Instagram on my phone last week. It took me a few days to figure it out, because I'm slow, and also because I'm a photo purist. I've been a scrapbooker all my life, and I like to remember things as they are, so why would I want to alter a perfectly good photo to look like it was taken in the '70s or whenever? Especially if you can never get that moment back to its non-'70s original?

Then I figured out I could apply filters to the photos I'd already taken without destroying the originals. And then I liked Instagram better.

While I was figuring it out, I took a bunch of pictures of my cat. I'm sure you're not surprised.


What technology has it taken you a while to get on board with?

3 comments

  1. I'm a little late to the party too, but I'm really liking instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Instagram! It is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um lets see...smart phones and ipods are two major ones that come to mind. I still own a flip phone and I listen to CD's or just plain old radio. :-)

    ReplyDelete