Monday, May 20, 2013

Two Years!

This week, Matt and I are celebrating our second anniversary! Geezums. Sometimes it feels like we've only been married for half a minute, and other times it feels like we've already been married for decades. In a good way, of course. :)

I'll be picking up some cupcakes in our wedding cake flavors (cake is a must every year!) and at some point, we'll watch our wedding video too!

We most likely won't exchange gifts this year to fit with the traditional "cotton" theme. Instead, we're thinking of replacing the linens on our bed, since we found a MASSIVE rip on the fitted sheet the other day and we only have the one set. Not super romantic, but hey, neither are we. Practicality is romantic!

In the meantime, I'm popping back up on Weddingbee to share a "snapshot" of our wedding day and look back at some of my favorite photos. Head on over and check it out!


3 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! It's so weird that two years have already passed--I was DEEP into my Weddingbee addiction (aka planning my own wedding) when you got married so I feel like it's a milestone for me too!

    Weird? It's highly likely. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete